Wednesday, September 10, 2014

IXL Skills Site

Hello Students,
I am sorry that I am unable to return today.  I should be back tomorrow.  Anyways, here is a site that I think is useful: IXL Math
On this site there are math activities to help hone your skills.  You can search the skill by specific standard and by grade.  If you click on a skill, it gives you problems to solve.  The problems automatically adjust to your level by getting increasingly more difficult if you get the problem right.  You can build your skills as the site tracks your progress.

There's also a site for language arts here: IXL Language Arts
It's similar to math site. Only this site focuses on the language arts standards.

With both of these sites, I would start with the fourth grade and work my way up from there to help build your skills.

If you have time, try it out for fifteen minutes and let me know what you think.

I'll post the sites to our "Liked Links" gadget so you can use them throughout the year.

Have Fun!