Sunday, September 21, 2014

Donors Choose Grant


We have been asked as teachers to post grants on Donor's Choose to solicit funding in support of our instructional programming.  Donors Choose is non-for-profit organization whose mission is to provide needed funding to public schools. Our class grant is designed to enhance our digital imaging center.  You can get details about the project at the link below.  Currently, any donation up to $100 will be matched by Donor's Choose in support of the grant.  Be sure to enter the code: INSPIRE on the payment page. This promotion lasts for the next seven days.  All help would be appreciated.  Below, you will find a copy of the form letter Donor's Choose has generated to help explain the promotion.
Thanks for considering a donation.


Subject: Help me build a better classroom

Hi Friends,

I want to make sure my students have the materials they need to succeed, so I just created a request for my classroom at DonorsChoose.org:


Give to my classroom by September 28, 2014 and your donation will be doubled thanks to DonorsChoose.org. Just enter the code INSPIRE on the payment page and you'll be matched dollar for dollar (up to $100).

If you chip in to help my students, you'll get awesome photos and our heartfelt thanks.

Thanks so much,
Fitz

P.S. If you know anyone who may want to help my classroom, please pass this along!