Friday, June 12, 2015

Shared Reflections Continued

Cyrus,
Writing is an elusive thing. It can be with you at one second, and then slip away before you can even say “I forgot.” If you can catch it at the moment that it is with you, you can engage other people in an amazing thing. I think that in this play we had writing by our side the whole time. There were a few rough patches, but in general it went very well. From February to June we have worked on this play. I remember, after Fear Fest, you told us that there was an even bigger project. Of course, we all knew that it was the play. But you pulled the biggest “red box” and didn’t tell us for three months. Then everything that was anything was leading up to the play. For instance, the animal rights debate, the BS squared project, and the superhero project. Then I realized, the play has led up all of our writing. It will help us throughout our life. We learned all about many things that help our writing. All in all, it has been one of the best experiences in my life. Though it has helped me, I feel dull. I feel like I cannot put my brain to use…then again I feel more full than ever. “Our brains were pushed to the limits” as Nicodemus would say. Their gears are working hard. It was a great learning experience for next year.

 Maciek:

               Reflection #2
Right now I feel like I’ve accomplished something good, getting five compliments and all that. Although the play is over,my emotions are only to be described as all possible emotions are inside my head.
Joy:I finished the play and got lots of compliments!
Sadness:I’m obviously sad because the play is over
Fear: That I will have to do something this hard again.
Though all of that is true,I feel accomplished by what I did,yelling at girls and being sad while talking about death of old age. I feel  like a 999,999,999
ton play was lifted off my shoulders. But today,I’m going to game 1 (today) and game 2 (tomorrow) Of the world volleyball championships of the world and all that stuff.
And I  feel bad that the play is over.

Saniya:
During the play I was kind of worried that something would go wrong except it didn’t and everything went great. Except, now that it's over it's over we're done. After all the times, we did it in one day. To know that the parent performance was the last one is kind of weird to think about. We have been doing this a lot and to know that we are not going to do it again is really sad. I know that we aren’t going to do it anymore except for some reason I can’t get my brain away from the process. I feel like nothing. All these projects were leading up to the play, except what is the play leading up to. Nothing the play is leading up to nothing, nothing except the last week of school. I feel empty. I will look back at this moment and I will remember it. Next year in 5th grade I can’t say 217 it. I have learned a lot this year especially from the play and I am sad to move on.

Gabriela Rose:
When the play started I would always get worried that the sound could be messed up somehow. I was also worried that the dance was going to go wrong like someone forgetting to do something or someone falling off the stage, SOMEHOW...
                                   BUT…………...
My parents loved the play so much. My brother LOVED it. My friend that I invited to come was speechless. The makeup was so fun and cute and I loved looking around and seeing people wearing it. I was really sad that it ended. I loved dancing and singing in front of people.

I really wanted to see my brother’s classes face when cyrus and elizabeth were fighting, all I heard was a lot of laughing. And people loved how felix walked into the room.

I am also sad that when I go to 5th grade I can’t say stuff like 217 it, it just wouldn't work. But now when I go to a play and someone says “Wow youz peeps goods at writeing how you learn dat” and I could respond “I GOT SKIILLZ BRO”.
But overall, I loved 4th grade. Everyone is very nice and loves everything we do.
p.s  MR. CRAME IS THE BEST TEACHER EVER
                                                   The End
Midori:
Right now I don’t really feel like anything. But yet, at the same time I feel sad and somehow relieved that the play is over.
This was probably one of the best experiences that I will ever have at Edison, it was a fun, intense and crazy  experience that I will never forget. I would say that it was the most awesome last project of the year but then again Mr. Crame just won't say what the last project is so I can't quite say that.                                                                  Stupid red box!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The day of the play I was jumping up and down with excitement, my face was a bright  red  but not because I was nervous but because the room was so hot but now that it is over I am sitting in my chair not knowing what to do with my life next but some how I know that it will be awesome.

Amelia:
At first, my stomach ached with thriving pains. I thought the play would’ve surely gone wrong somehow. In dress rehearsal, people weren’t either being loud, or too loud, or sometimes they would trip, or get injured. Let me give an example. A student (I won’t mention who) sprained his ankle just 3 days before the play. It was disastrous, but your father knew just what to do. He said there was a mouse that could… Wait, no. Wrong story. It was disastrous. We knew he wouldn’t be better, but the last time he had an injury, it was a speedy 4-month recovery. Luckily, just in time for the play, he felt fine. He was back on his feet, and up and running. Well, not exactly running… Anyways. The play was a huge hit. At first, it felt like moving day was in one day. The projector was faulty the first few days. I knew we’d be fine, but that was just the way I was acting. I didn’t actually feel fine. Not fine at all. Confident is how I felt. And as I said, the play was huge. 5th, 6th, and 7th were a wonderful crowd. And when the play was over, I felt very relieved, and when I went up to Kyle, I was about to say “make sure to skip the house scene, remember we’re outside at that time.” I guess I forgot. Oh well, at least it was still fun. I know, that as I’m writing this, I will remember that moment.
Forever. 🌝

A M E L I A   
----------Oooo---
-----------(----)---
------------)--/----
------------(_/-
----oooO----
----(---)----
-----\--(--
------\_)-
-----------Oooo---
-----------(----)---
------------)--/----