Friday, June 12, 2015

Even More Shared Reflections...

Charlie:
I think that this play was a great way to prove what we learned in fourth grade. Everybody that saw it, loved it, and probably couldn’t believe that it was written by fourth graders. I wish that we could do it again because I love to be on stage and talking in the voice that Brutus has. It was very fun to do Sugar, and my parents thought it was very creative and really helped us show our talents in the form of a song. Our journey took a very, very long time, and started when we were making fear fest and were thinking about how to make a literary work frightening by using the six traits of writing.

One of the things that I think proved what we learned in fourth grade, was if I looked back at a persuasion or story that we wrote in the beginning of the year, or in fear fest, and think… “Wow, that was me only months ago, and look how much better my writing is now.”. Even though fear fest was a great success and had very good writing, we got so good at writing, I think that those papers and fear fest could have been so much better. Now that all of it is over, I think that fourth grade is over. I feel like the point of fourth grade has been made, and there is nothing else that we can learn. I don’t feel relieved, but sad that it is all over, and kind of miss the stress of doing homework at 10:00 at night after a baseball game, or still not knowing when to do the sound effects the day before the play, and having to ask Luke for the hundredth time to teach me when to do the sound effects. But in all, it was fun doing all of this, and now that I am looking back, I kind of miss stressing out over projects, and assignments.


Aidan:
Before: This play has been a great success from the sound effects to the actors.  Tomorrow is the play and I am really excited to see and hear the laughter of the kids and parents. I’m am a exterminator and I’m a funny one that doesn't know anything about what is going on or what to do.  

After: Our play was a big hit. We performed for the 7th, 6th, 5th, 3rd, 2nd, 1st, and our parents. Every laughed more than once. Like when Justin and Dragon’s fight they made everybody that saw it laugh.  Also, when Mr. Fizgibbon walks in with his hilarious walk and sound effects people that saw act three laughed hard. Last, but not least, my part that I thought was the most funniest in act 3 because of me and of my lines.  This was an awesome play and my parents and my Mom’s friend loved it.  I want to know what the next project is but Mr. Crame keeps on redboxing us.